Thursday, February 14, 2013

Miss Behavin with clothes!

I am honestly supposed to be paying attention to my a teacher right now - his name and class will not be shared. I could not help but play with Pinterest because his 25-minute discussion about how a scan-tron works is boring me. I am not a freshman even though I am in a freshman class.

  Anyway... I remember pinning this picture a few days ago, but I never found anything exactly like it. I really love blue and yellow (well, mustard) right now.

While playing with Facebook, I found this striped sweater with AWESOME elbow patches for $42! I would love to see this sweater with a pair of mustard skinnies. This sweater can be found at Miss Behavin in Oxford, Miss. Click here to go Miss Behavin's Facebook site to see what all they have to offer! I loved shopping at this store when I lived in Oxford.
 I wanted to send out a special thanks to Miss Behavin for the photo! You, wonderful readers, will be seeing more from Miss Behavin!

Fashion is my passion, so let's make you chic for cheap! ~Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment