Friday, January 11, 2013

A very Sally outfit


I have a feeling that the late 80s/early 90s are coming back around. I found myself watching When Harry Met Sally tonight, and I could not help but to notice that I really liked a lot of the outfits Meg Ryan had on in the movie. This one in particular is my favorite... For good reason too. 
I have found a similar outfit...
Take this blazer from Click Boutique $53 (Hattiesburg)...

put it over this floral top from Libby Story $? (Jackson/Starkville)...

And pair it with these wide leg pants from Libby Story $48 ...

And voĆ­la... A similar outfit! Throw in the hat Libby Story $16 ...
Let me know what you think. I hope that you can imagine this outfit; I think it would be really great for a Fall walk through Central Park or if your in Mississippi - a stroll through the Grove on Ole Miss's campus! 

Fashion is my passion, so let's make you chic for cheap! ~Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment